6 Bright, Colorful Eye Shadow Palettes You Need This Summer

by - June 29, 2018


Makeup is about accentuating your natural beauty. Uhm... False!




What is the purpose of makeup?

Well, kind of false. Yes, it's a good way to use makeup, but what's the fun in sticking with neutral. Makeup artists are considered as such because makeup is a form of art. It's another way to express yourself. So there's really no harm in experimenting with different colors and creating bright bold looks. Why not trade that beige in for an arctic blue?  So, here are 7 bright, highly pigmented eyeshadow palettes to try out.






Zulu Eyeshadow Palette

Juvia's Place is known for their highly pigmented eyeshadow palettes. So it's no surprise that one of their products would be on this list. Personally, I love every one of their products, but this is by far my favorite because of how bold and vibrant the colors are.  The Zulu Eyeshadow Palette has a beautiful variety of shades consisting of 3 shimmering shades and 6 matte shades including pumpkin orange, honey yellow, wine, teal, glimmering green, arctic, blush, rose, and eggplant.


Shop the ZULU Palette ($21.00)




Huda Beauty's: Electric Obsession Eyeshadow Palette

One of this seasons many trends is NEON everything, and if you’re trying to follow that trend or you’re just an out right Huda Beauty fan like me, purchase this eyeshadow palette ASAP. It's neon pinks and oranges are absolutely gorgeous and literally electrifying (hence the name). Once you use this palette I guarantee it will be on your staples list for the rest of the year. Just try not to get electrocuted.
Shop the Electric Obsession Palette ($27.00)



Kat Von D's: Alchemist Holographic Palette 

I know it doesn't look like much, especially to be on the bright and bold eyeshadow palette list, but I mean it's freaking holographic. Who doesn't want to look like a unicorn!? Lol, well maybe not everyone, but I do. This holographic palette has 4 shades: emerald green, sapphire blue, ultra-violet amethyst, and opal pink. The great thing about this palette is that it allows you to experiment with the colors. By that I mean, you can add any one of these iridescent colors to another color and turn it into a completely different, eccentric shade. It’s super fun to play around with, plus your eyes will be dazzling. Can’t get any better than that.

Shop the Alchemist Holographic Palette ($32.00)



Thirsty Palette

My all-time favorite makeup guru, Jeffree Star, released his new limited edition “Thirsty” eyeshadow palette. The thirsty palette is a beautiful mixture of bright, bold yellows, blues, and metallics, with a few neutral browns and blushes to balance things out. If this palette sounds like something you know you would completely rock, I suggest you buy it ASAP. Hurry!


Shop the Thirsty Palette ($48.00)



Natasha Denona's: Tropic Eyeshadow Palette

Natasha Denona did a great job on this palette. It's a limited edition that almost everyone has on their summer wish list, and they’re right to. Her tropic palette has 15 shades, 6 shimmer, and 9 matte. The palette colors are exquisitely beautiful, with ocean blues and exotic greens, and each color contributes to giving you that tropical, “I just came from the beach vibe”.
Shop the Tropic Palette ($129.00)


MFMG Glitter Palette

OK, so if you don’t already know what MFMG stands for, it's (Makeup For Melanin Girls). Please don’t take my black card away for saying this but, I have never heard of this brand or seen any of their products. I don’t know how I missed it, I don’t know why I missed it, but I missed it. Regardless though, when I ran across this eyeshadow palette, good god, I was shook. This is the most stunning glitter palette I have ever seen, and I LOVE glitter. So, if you like glitter as much as me, I strongly recommend purchasing it, black or not.

Shop the Glitter Palette ($29.00)

You May Also Like

0 comments