The 4 Best Natural Hair Products That Are Worth Every Penny

by - July 29, 2017





If you have natural hair, you know just how expensive it can be. You probably spend more money on your products than you do groceries, but once you see how curly, and healthy your hair is afterward, it seems worth it. Unfortunately, not all products end with this result. So I have listed 4 awesome tried and tested products that despite the price tag, will have your curls looking better than ever.



Main Ingredients:
  • Shea Butter: moisturize, heal scalp 
  • Peppermint: heal scalp, rid of dandruff, shine, stimulate hair growth 
  • Keratin: no-frizz, stronger hair 
Score: 8.5
Density: Thick
Smell: It has a very strong clay smell, but I don't have a problem with it because it's kind of nice, however, for some, it may be overwhelming.

This is the first product I used in the Shea Moisture line, and once I tried it, I was stuck forever with Shea Moisture because it left my hair so soft and shiny.




Main Ingredients:
  • African Rock Fig: promotes hair growth, keeps hair strong, and promotes shine 
  • Manuka Honey: stops hair loss, regrows hair, and soothe scalp 
  • Mafura Oil: replenish stripped oils, and softens hair 
Score: 10
Density: Super Thick
Smell: Fruity

This product had so much slip and made my hair crazy soft. I could take my fingers and go straight through, the coarsest part, of my hair with absolutely no problem. Not to mention, my curls were poppin and super shiny.




Main Ingredients:

  • Argan Oil: softens hair, enhances elasticity, promotes hair growth, repairs strands
  • Sea Kelp: reverses hair loss, treats dandruff
  • Shea Butter: promotes hair growth, heals scalp
Score: 9

Density: Medium Thin
Smell: Earthy (reminds me of poison ivy or some other plant)

Even though the other products are great this one proves to be my holy grail because I have eczema and an iron deficiency. So all the key ingredients in this product work in sync to help maintain the health of my scalp tremendously. It also gives my hair the same soft, shiny, results as the other products.





Main Ingredients:

  • Biotin: strengthens hair, promote healthy hair and hair growth
  • Marula Oil: protect, smooths hair cuticles (NO FRIZZ!)
  • Shea Butter: heal scalp, promote hair growth
  • Superfruit: vitamins etc…

Score: 10
Density: Medium Thick
Smell: Super Fruity

This was just one of those products that I had to try for myself because everybody else claimed it was amazing. It was the most expensive product out of all the other ones, but once I tried it, I didn’t care. After using the product, my hair was soft, shiny, curly, and it smelled amazing. Based on the results I received, this mask lived up to every one of my expectations.

You May Also Like

0 comments