How I Grow My Natural Hair 1 Inch Every Week? (Scalp Stimulation Secrets)

by - August 03, 2017



Scalp stimulation is a big thing in the natural world because doing this on a regular basis result in lots of hair growth. I’m talking Rapunzel length in 2 weeks. Ok maybe I’m exaggerating, but I’m sure you get the point. In order for your hair to grow, this is a must.


How to Stimulate Hair Follicles?

The best way to increase stimulation is through scalp massages, and I don’t mean once a week. My hair regimen consists of one 5 minute scalp massage every day. Yes, in order to see results, you should do this EVERY DAY.


The Inversion Method

Another way to do this is through the inversion method. You do this by positioning yourself upside down and staying like that for 5 minutes. The point of it is for the blood to reach your head, which in return stimulates your scalp. Sounds silly, but it does work. I did this for a full week, and I received a significant increase in hair growth.  However, I don't advise using it often because it’s really not healthy.





Now that you know how to stimulate your scalp here’s a list of natural products and recipes that will increase the stimulation process even more. Some I used in my daily hair routine, and some I have yet to use, but they all have great reputations.


  • Aloe Vera Juice
  • Rosemary Oil
  • Rosewater
  • Bay
  • Amla Oil
  • Green Tea
  • Peppermint Oil


You May Also Like

0 comments